Terms and Conditions
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Cardiac Athletes reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Cardiac Athletes are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Cardiac Athletes be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Cardiac Athletes does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Trademarks: The Cardiac Athletes name and logo are trademarks of the owner. The names, images and logos identifying Cardiac Athletes or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of Cardiac Athletes and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions or on the Cardiac Athletes website may be construed as conferring any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Cardiac Athletes or any third party.
7. Copyright Restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from Cardiac Athletes. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Cardiac Athletes to use any item displayed. Documents on this site may be copied for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
8. Cardiac Athletes takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites. The existence of a link from any organisation's site to the Cardiac Athletes site does not imply that Cardiac Athletes endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
11. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
12. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
13. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this site.