Access to and use of this website is provided by Cardiac Athletes subject to the following:
Terms and Conditions
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
4. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
5. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Cardiac Athletes are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Cardiac Athletes be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
6. Cardiac Athletes does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Information on this website
7. This web site is funded and operated by Cardiac Athletes. The information on this web site is for your general information only. Information you read on this web site cannot replace the relationship that you have with your health care professionals. Cardiac Athletes does not practice medicine or provide medical services or advice and the information on this web site should not be considered medical advice per se. Information is only provided by Cardiac Athletes as guidance to safer practice where misinformation or misunderstanding is identified which may be harmful to the individual. You should always talk to your health care professional for diagnosis and treatment.
8. Health information changes quickly. Therefore, it is always best to confirm information with your health care professional.
9. This web site contains information about products and therapies from around the world. You may see information on this web site about products or therapies that are not available or authorized in your country.
10. Please note, that the opinions expressed in the articles or pages within the Cardiac Athletes website, Cardiac Athletes Facebook pages, Cardiac Athletes vBulletin Forum, etc, are those of the various individual authors and do not necessarily represent the beliefs or opinions of Cardiac Athletes.
11. The Cardiac Athletes name and logo are trademarks of the owner. The names, images and logos identifying Cardiac Athletes or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of Cardiac Athletes and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions or on the Cardiac Athletes website may be construed as conferring any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Cardiac Athletes or any third party.
12. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior written authorisation from Cardiac Athletes. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Cardiac Athletes to use any item displayed.
13. Documents on this site may be copied for personal, non-commercial use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
14. Cardiac Athletes takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites. The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to the Cardiac Athletes site does not imply that Cardiac Athletes endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
Your feedback, comments and ideas
15. While we are pleased to receive feedback, comments and ideas from visitors to this web site, we want you to understand that any information that you submit through this web site will be considered non-personal, non-confidential, and non-proprietary (other than personal information, as that term is defined in our Privacy Statement).
16. If you transmit any ideas, information, concepts, know-how or techniques or materials to us through this web site, you hereby grant Cardiac Athletes an unrestricted, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute them in any medium, and agree that Cardiac Athletes is free to use them for any purpose.
17. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
18. Cardiac Athletes provides Closed Private Members only areas for the sharing of confidential personal information.
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Australia.
22. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Questions, Comments and Notices
24. Cardiac Athletes may deliver notice to you by electronic mail, a general notice on this web site, or by written communication delivered by post to your address on record with Cardiac Athletes. You may deliver notice to Cardiac Athletes by using the websites CONTACT link or by using the following:
Mr Lars Andrews
Chief Cardiac Physiologist & Cardiac Technologist
Founder & Editor of Cardiac Athletes